Presenting Creative Work to Clients open workshop 10/19/11 in Chicago with Mark Schnurman
July 8, 2011
The AAAA has asked Mark Schnurman to host an open workshop for its members focused on Presenting Creative Work to Clients. The workshop is scheduled for October 19, 2011 in Chicago. Presenting creative work to clients or prospects is not as much about presentation skills as it about selling skills. Clients need to be transformed from "creative evaluators" to "creative champions." If your clients are discussing the color and font, they are still in creative evaluator mode and this workshop will help you to turn clients into champions of your creative work instead of killers of great ideas.
Topics to be covered include:
• Getting clients excited about the creative (both traditional and digital), so they are willing to take a risk
• Helping clients understand the role of digital and viral campaigns
• Creating more "theater of the mind" through set up, and physical delivery of concepts
• Establishing your credibility with the client
• Presenting ideas with greater impact, clarity and focus
• Helping all types of clients understand and personally relate to the creative
• Becoming more persuasive
• Projecting enthusiasm for all work (not just their own work)
• Holding the listener's attention and becoming more engaging
• Handling difficult client objections and questions without becoming defensive
• Presenting effectively as a team.
Click here for more information about the conference.