New business is the engine that drives agency growth and frequently the difference between winning a pitch and coming in “second” is very small. Having a few new tools in your new business toolbox can be just what is needed to raise your agency’s win rate.
This session reviews the most typical issues that agencies face during the pitch process and how to fix each issue. Understanding these issues may very well be the difference between winning and coming in second place.
- Learning what the client is really looking for in the pitch
- Deciding who should be on the pitch team
- Learning the best practices of winning agencies
- Learning how to differentiate your agency
- Understanding how to improve chemistry with the prospective client
- Overcoming data overload
- Learning how to better handle Q and A
- Deciding when to break the rules of the RFP
- Determining when is it OK to have a poor presenter at the pitch
Who should attend:
This webinar is designed for anyone involved in the new business pitch process. Whether you are the pitch leader or one of the team members supporting the pitch, everyone can learn new techniques to make the agency’s pitch more effective.
About Mark Schnurman:
President and Primary Pitch Consultant, Filament Inc. Mark has worked with huge multi-national agencies, local/regional agencies and everything in between. Having worked on countless pitches at different agencies, he has an understanding of what works, what doesn’t and what are the new trends when it comes to new business.