There’s more information readily available then there ever was before, but information ≠ insights. Turning research into insights means going beyond the findings to what they can mean for your brand.
On April 18, join Robin Hafitz, CEO. Open Mind Strategy, LLC, who will demystify the process of turning research into insights.
Brand strategists, account managers, creatives and marketers will gain “insight into insights” and how to get to them — synthesizing research into eye-opening discoveries, using the right kinds of research for the insights you need, and learning how to express findings in a way that incites the “insight response.”
You will learn:
- How insights differ from facts
- Where to look for insights
- How different kinds of research can lead to different insights
- Why one brand’s insights may differ from another’s
- How to distill insights from research
Filled with practical, real-world examples, this webinar will help attendees become versed in how to find insights using the research and information they deal with on a day-to-day basis.
- What an insight really is – and what it isn’t
- The insight response and how to get it
- What your client likely means when they ask for an insight
- How to build your reputation as insightful
- How to present insights so they’re appreciated and understood
Who should attend:
Strategists, Account Managers, Creatives, and Marketers interested in building their skills as insight providers or in learning ways to help their teams get better at uncovering true insights.
About Robin Hafitz:
Robin Hafitz has been at the forefront of the evolving brand strategy and innovative research disciplines for over a decade. One of the first American practitioners of Account Planning in America, Robin has run agencies and research companies providing business-building insights for clients from Food Network to Facebook, Hyatt to History Channel, and in categories from beer to B2B, sports to sweets, and tech to toys.
A frequent speaker on strategic and research skills and youth insights, Robin is a highly rated instructor on strategy, insight, research processes, and brief writing.