Today’s agency environment requires account leaders to demonstrate broader skills, leadership mindsets, and closer client partnerships.
While foundational elements of account management remain the same, it’s the ability to develop integrated strategic and creative solutions for client business problems that makes the difference.
Essential topics covered:
- Relationships: engagement across the entire client’s scope of work in delivering efficiency, effectiveness, and scale
- Intellectual Curiosity: providing leadership, value, and growth ideas to your client and agency are imperative
- Data Analysis: understanding the why, where & when to inform the multitude of decisions tied to business outcomes
- Strategic Ambidexterity: facilitating flow from data to information to insights, and championing cross-channel strategies
- Extended Skills: SOW planning/development, change management, contract compliance, and working capital
- How to lead by exploring strategic opportunities outside scope of work
- Become a champion of client’s business beyond great creative ideas
- Manage cross-discipline/partner agency relationships to add value
Who Should Attend
All levels of account management, or those who have client-facing positions in agencies.
About the Speaker:
Greg Taucher’s 30+ years at DDB Worldwide spanned regional, national, and global accounts, with his last 12 years at DDB spent overseeing all of the agency’s global accounts. His specialty was transforming traditional account management roles resulting in stronger partnerships. He is not the Hopp Faculty Fellow and a Professor of Practice at Michigan State University, and oversees 42pointSeven, the only student-run IMC agency in the BIG10.