The relationship between account managers and creatives can be a wonderful partnership that results in excellent work and business building ideas. But…more often than not, this relationship has challenges that lead to frustrated employees and a lack of teamwork between these two disciplines.
By understanding what the creative team needs from their account counterparts and vice versa, each employee can meet halfway to form a strong partnership where they work together to create an excellent creative product. When the relationship embodies trust and strong communication, employees are happier and collaborate to develop excellent work for their clients that builds and grows the business.
So how do you begin to establish a strong relationship between these disciplines to make it a win-win?
Join Denise Rosenblum, President, Dynamic Development, as she will help you understand what creatives are looking for from their fellow account people and what account people are looking for from their creative colleagues.
Denise brings over 25 years of experience as an Account Manager working with all different types of creative folks who considered her to be a partner to getting to great work.
- How to bridge the gap between your creative/account teams
- What do creatives need from their account team?
- What does the account team need from their creative team?
- The value of partnering on the strategy
- The importance of mutual respect for each other’s disciplines
- How to communicate client feedback on the creative work
- How to communicate creative frustrations with the client
- Appreciation for the creative process
- How best to sell and champion the work.
Who should attend:
This webinar is targeted towards account managers, creative teams and human resources professionals who desire strong partnerships amongst their employees.