An eye-opening talk about how a legacy organizational structure is an agency’s biggest vulnerability and how progressive agencies are redesigning their structure for a differentiating strategic advantage. Learn how to rethink and redesign your structure with examples and guidelines to help you evolve in the pandemic environment.
Growth-focused agencies should always be looking for new ways to improve their performance amid resource constraints, but even more so now in our current economic and competitive climate — especially if your agency has had to reduce or furlough staff.
If you haven’t adapted your org structure for our current reality, this is an area that can produce significant performance gains on many fronts. But if you’re looking for best practices, you’re missing the opportunity in front of you. Your agency’s structure should generate a differentiating edge, but you won’t gain an advantage by following what others have done. It’s time to break from legacy thinking and push toward new ways of reconfiguring your agency.
Join Brian Kessman, Principal Consultant of Lodestar Agency Consulting, to gain a new perspective and guidance for redesigning your org structure to unleash your agency’s full potential — even with limited resources.
- The real purpose of “structure”
- Good structure vs. bad structure
- How structure can limit or lift creative services
- Your “value architecture” as the foundation for an optimal structure, with examples
- Outcome-led role descriptions for accountability and entrepreneurial thinking
- Distributing authority and decision-making rights for better, faster decisions
- Pros and cons of project teams vs. creative-product teams
- Adaptive staffing and dynamic structure
Who should attend:
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs, other C-suite executives, Presidents, Managing Directors
- Human Resources Professionals
- Anyone invested in your agency’s performance and culture
About Brian Kessman
Brian Kessman is the Founder and Principal Consultant of Lodestar Agency Consulting, a US-based consulting firm devoted to helping agencies thoughtfully redesign their organization and ways of working to thrive in our rapidly evolving industry. His expertise comes from 20+ years of experience working in the agency and management consulting space. Before forming Lodestar, Brian held executive and leadership roles in a combination of award-winning full-service, interactive, and brand strategy agencies. Brian is also the Head of Business Strategy for inMotionNow, creators of enterprise workflow management solutions for marketing and creative teams.