How do you maintain and build client relationships without being face to face? We are no longer sitting in conference rooms presenting creative and business building ideas. We cannot see each other’s body language. It is hard to read the room and instead we have to read the ZOOM! Communication must be more deliberate and relevant than ever. We must work harder to anticipate clients’ needs and provide clients with a true understanding of how we can provide value to their business without being face to face. ZOOM Fatigue is a Real Thing. Our brains are working harder than ever to focus and process the distractions on a virtual platform. Being “on” is exhausting and stifles our creativity.
On November 19th, join Denise Rosenblum, President of Dynamic Development, as she teaches how to maintain and build client relationships without being face to face and how to cure your own Zoom Fatigue and increase engagement of others on any virtual platform.
- Create new expectations with clients for online vs. offline communication
- Learn techniques to listen to clients’ needs and read in between the lines
- Develop a clear virtual culture and make it memorable for clients
- Focus on building trust when you cannot be in the same room
- Avoid being “on” 24×7 and determine must have meetings vs. nice to have
- Develop agendas for online meetings that are relevant and increase productivity
- Learn team exercises to build relationships and decrease the fatigue
- Execute ice breakers to encourage social interaction and connection with clients
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is targeted towards anyone who is working with clients internally or externally and experiencing longer days and Zoom Fatigue.
About Denise Rosenblum
Denise Rosenblum is President and Founder of Dynamic Development, a training company that specializes in developing employees to become stronger communicators, managers and leaders. Denise works with companies to create an environment where employees feel valued as a result of career development, training, feedback and coaching.
Denise has over 30 years of professional development and marketing experience having worked at global companies including McCann Erickson, Young and Rubicam, Hill Holliday and Arnold Worldwide.