22% of staff turnover occurs in the first 45 days of new employment.
As HR professionals and managers, it is important to set new employees up for success. By giving new employees an engaging, thorough and consistent on-boarding experience, they will become immersed in the company culture and loyal from the start
Agencies spend an inordinate amount of time interviewing and vetting the right candidates for any open position. Once you find that great hire, your goal is to develop the employee and retain them for the long run.
So how do you onboard new employees and engage them in your culture from the start?
On February 28, join Denise Rosenblum, President, Dynamic Development, as she will help you understand how to design and personalize an onboarding process and set new employees up for success. The result: Long-term retention, happier employees and increased productivity.
- The benefits of onboarding for the employee and the organization
- The importance of emphasizing employee culture
- Communicating the company’s vision and business objectives
- How to personalize the process to reflect your culture
- How to create a positive impression for your new hires
- What the employee can expect from your agency
- The importance of two way dialogue and feedback
- Forging relationships internally and externally
- The role of mentoring
- Best onboarding practices and how to make them fun
- Things to avoid that can divert the onboarding process
- Onboarding beyond the first three months.
Who should attend:
This webinar is targeted towards human resources/talent development professionals and managers who are responsible for onboarding new employees.
About Denise Rosenblum:
Denise Rosenblum is President and Founder of Dynamic Development, a training company that specializes in developing employees to become stronger communicators, managers and leaders. She works with companies to create an environment where employees feel valued as a result of career development, training, feedback and coaching.
Denise has over 25 years of professional development and marketing experience having worked at global agencies including McCann Erickson, Young and Rubicam, Hill Holliday and Arnold Worldwide.