Learn principles of strategy that explain how and why people engage, what they might do next and what they might be trying to achieve. Explore simple frameworks that unlock moments that matter to help inspire and frame great creative.
This webinar will provide examples of how the use of frameworks and insights can open up creative potential and provide a canvas for ideas to expand.
Creative, account and business development teams can learn to discuss, develop and communicate ideas with more impact, and connect to a language client-side marketers live by.
Join Nick New as he explains and illustrates the principles of digital strategy that can help build your creative communication and ideation skills.
During this webinar, Nick will:
- Clarify and help you understand the role media plays in achieving human and business objectives
- Teach you the tools that can help ideation and creative development
- Identify frameworks that give context to human action
- Explore how to identify moments that matter in the context of strategic objectives.
With frameworks, examples and tips for success, unlock new ways of thinking and applying your creativity with these simple but effective approaches.
- Unlock storytelling ideas and provide frameworks to give solutions a strategic focus
- Put behavior in the context of moments matter and the role of content in achieving goals
- How the use of strategy can support data and measurement
- The role of channels, platforms and devices play in human behavior
- Principles of engagement and how customers make decisions.
Who should attend:
- Account management
- Business development
- Junior planners and strategists
- Anyone who wants to learn how to sell the work when strategy or planners are not present.
About Nick New:
|Nick’s career spans CPG, creative agencies, entertainment media & publishing, as well as tech startups, e-commerce and education. A trained CPG marketer, Nick has run digital strategy workshops with leading strategists, marketers and C-suite from the world’s largest agencies and brands. A digital thought leader and worldwide Google partner for over 10 years, Nick has helped transform over 100 U.S. businesses to evolve their leadership mindset, employee skills and business capabilities.Nick’s agency clients have included: WPP, Grey, Leo Burnett, DDB, Omnicom, Publicis and Saatchi; His advertiser clients have included Disney, SONY, Marlboro, Andrex, Grey Goose, Google, HP, GSK, Ferrero, Levis, Lady Gaga, Bon Jovi and Arcade Fire.
Passionate about solving problems, Nick’s experience at top global brands and hands-on entrepreneurship informs his practical solutions-based approach to innovation, building capability and driving change.