Want to advance your career? Want to learn how to keep your client(s) happy, collaborate with production, and keep your projects on time and on budget?
Then you need to be proficient at project management!
A top driver of campaign success and profitability – the effective management of the project can be the backbone of client delight! If you have ever experienced scope creep, bad briefs or problems finding a solution when things go wrong, then you can often turn back to the basics of project management to guide you.
We might not be able to solve all these problems at once, but knowing the essential steps and how they fit together can give you the confidence and skills to grow in your role at the agency.
Join Nick New as he reviews the principles, processes and best practices of digital project management.
- Learn the principles, processes and best practices of digital project management
- Get tips and tricks on scope writing, requirements gathering, prioritization and testing
- Learn methodologies for project estimation and budgeting
- Understand agile principles
- Learn practical ways to keep projects on track
- A review of approaches to scope creep.
Who should attend:
- Account managers
- Junior project managers
- Traditional project managers looking to switch to digital projects.
About Nick New:
Nick New’s career spans CPG, agencies, entertainment media and publishing, as well as tech startups, e-commerce and education – most recently successfully building and exiting an Ed Tech company.
A digital thought leader and worldwide Google partner for 10+ years, Nick has helped transform 100+ US based businesses to evolve their leadership mindset, employee skills and business capabilities. Passionate about solving problems, Nick’s experience at top global brands and hands-on entrepreneurship informs his practical solutions based approach to innovation, building capability and driving change.
Nick is a champion for developing modern skills and education solutions that solve for the constantly evolving landscape of 21st century work.