There is a common misconception that “branding” is something done externally; that branding is just the logo or color palette, or your ad campaign.
Many agencies don’t recognize or understand the importance of internal branding and how it creates a strong culture. However, the most critical element for creating a successful agency is having a strong brand which impacts every facet of the organization, both internally and externally. It is the very foundation for everything the agency does and how decisions are made.
Join Shana Harris, Chief Operating Oficer, Warschawski, (named U.S. Small Agency of the Year) as she provides guidance on how agencies and businesses can grow and accomplish their goals when they focus on clarifying and reinforcing their agency brand internally.
- The essential role a brand plays in shaping the success of an agency from the inside and out
- How the agency brand must be embraced internally first and then reinforced externally, and how to make this happen
- How some of the most successful agencies spend a significant amount of time, money and energy reinforcing their brand internally, and how this is done through ongoing brand education, employee programs and inviting employees to live the brand
- Clear understanding of what the brand means and how it lives internally to achieve business goals
- Rules of branding and how to create a brand-centric agency and culture
- Practical ideas for internal brand programs
- Strategies to employ to create strong cultures that contribute to real business results.
Who should attend:
From the most senior leaders in all disciplines to anyone that leads branding, marketing, HR or is a member of a team in an advertising or marketing communications agency.
About Shana Harris:
Shana Harris is the Chief Operating Officer of Warschawski, a full-service marketing communications agency named “U.S. Small Agency of the Year” three years in a row and has won more than 200 industry awards for its work, including the “Best U.S. Small Agency To Work For” honors and the “Top 30 U.S. Agencies To Work For” award ten consecutive years. Shana has more been with the agency for more than 20 years and has experience working with many of the world’s leading brands including: Under Armour, Chesapeake Utilities Corporation, Xcel Brands, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. just to name a few.
Shana oversees and manages the agency’s operations while playing an active role in account management, new business and HR. She leads account teams through all phases of branding, marketing, PR, digital and advertising – from launch conceptualization to planning, to implementation, to generation of results. A thought leader in the branding and marketing communications spaces, Shana is frequently sought out for comment and her expertise, often quoted by the regional and national media on PR/Crisis Communications and branding issues, and is regularly invited to speak at regional, national and international conferences.