- Do we know how to read distant early warnings of clients looking elsewhere?
- Are we taking current clients for granted while we’re so busy chasing shining new business?
- Do we know how to avoid the unpleasant notice from a client saying, “you’re fired?”
An agency should never be surprised if it is going to be fired. The average agency loses and wins clients every year. The most successful agencies don’t lose clients. What do the winners do?
Join leading agency consultant, author, speaker, former agency President and former CMO Joanne Davis as she shares how to save the client and agency marriage.
Joanne will discuss primary warning signals of client dissatisfaction and temptation to stray – and what you need to do to prevent client losses.
- Learn the warning signs that a client/agency marriage is on the skids
- Learn how to earn and keep client trust via distant early warning
- Learn how to instill this culture and attitude in your agency
About Joanne Davis:
Joanne Davis is one of the industry’s most recognized leaders in client agency relations and agency search. She’s the author of three books and has spoken extensively on client agency relations in four continents.
She spent 20 years owning and leading agencies, was acting head of advertising and marketing for the Department of Defense and has run a successful consulting firm since 2000. Clients come from many categories and sizes and include and have included Microsoft, Macy’s, Delta, Buffalo Wild Wings, Memorial Sloan Kettering and General Mills.