The global talent war is on. To successfully combat it requires a steady stream of emerging leaders at every level.
Cultivating the next generation of agency management is one of the most critical tasks at hand. It takes deliberate effort and, done right, can help build a powerful pipeline of qualified internal leaders. Done wrong or not at all, can lead to ineffective managers, weak teams and little to no growth potential for employees.
Are employees equipped, learned, and professionally ready to rise through the ranks and bolster the success of their workplace?
Now more than ever, it’s essential that rising employees be armed with tools to develop to their fullest potential. During this webinar, you will hear more about 4 unconventional development pillars designed to arm you and your agency with ideas you can use to make an immediate impact on the quality of pipeline talent.
Join Cecilia Gorman as she takes you through the most effective strategies for building the future of agency management.
- Understand the changing workforce needs and how they impact the talent development conversation
- Be able to identify 3 core skills required to build a stronger talent pool from within their four walls
- Leave armed with four pillars of focus to cultivate the next generation of agency leaders plus tips on methods to develop each pillar with no-cost/low-cost ideas for implementation.
Who should attend:
- Staff who want to learn how best to develop themselves and their careers;
- Human resources professionals, agency executives and senior leaders looking to bolster their employee development programs with robust insights and guidance;
- And other agency managers who want tips on growing the emerging agency leaders on their own team.
About Cecilia Gorman:
Cecilia Gorman is the owner of Creative Talent Partners, a training and manager development company, and the co-founder of Empowership, a year-long training and mentorship program for women. Cecilia has worked at agencies large and small, spending the bulk of her career at Y&R Irvine where she was VP/Creative Services. She led Global Creative Operations at Oakley and was head of HR and Training as VP, Organizational Leadership at West Coast-based agency Innocean.
Cecilia conducts workshops, webinars, coaching and keynote presentations that develop manager skills, productive communication and increased leadership acumen. Some of her agency clients include RPA, JWT Inside, IPG, wPromote, Garage Team Mazda, Designory, and advertiser clients include Oakley, Volcum, ASICS, CBS, and Univision.