Filament Website Press Release
December 12, 2011
The 4As has asked Brian Schnurman to conduct Filament's Selling Creative Work to Clients Workshop in Columbus, OH on March 6, 2012. Presenting creative work to clients or prospects is not as much about presentation skills as it about selling skills. Clients need to be transformed from "creative evaluators" to "creative champions." If your clients are discussing the color and font, they are still in creative evaluator mode and this workshop will help you to turn clients into champions of your creative work instead of killers of great ideas.
This all day workshop, conducted by Brian Schnurman of Filament, Inc., explores how to turn creative staff from presenters of work to proponents of work, and how to sell the big idea instead of the details.
Topics to be covered include:
- Getting clients excited about the creative (both traditional and digital), so they are willing to take a risk;
- Helping clients understand the role of digital and viral campaigns;
- Creating more "theater of the mind" through set up, and physical delivery of concepts;
- Establishing your credibility with the client;
- Presenting ideas with greater impact, clarity and focus;
- Helping all types of clients understand and personally relate to the creative;
- Becoming more persuasive;
- Projecting enthusiasm for all work (not just their own work);
- Holding the listener’s attention and become more engaging;
- Handling difficult client objections and questions without becoming defensive;
- Presenting effectively as a team.
8:30am Registration and Continental Breakfast (included in registration fee)
9:00am Workshop begins
12:00pm Lunch (included in registration fee)
4:30pm Workshop adjourns
$250 per person, 4A's members; $375 per person, Non 4A's members
Click here for more information about the conference.