Let’s face it, women managing and working in a male dominated industry can be challenging. It’s not as simple as emulating your male boss’s style, since if you do, you might be labeled as “abrasive” or “aggressive” or worse. During this webinar we will discuss how to find the proper tone of voice and approach that commands respect, but also motivates others to see you as a leader.
Highlights of this webinar include:
- Finding an effective leadership tone and approach
- Gaining more respect and accountability from your male staff and peers
- Negotiating with men for salary and responsibilities
- Ensuring that you are paid what you are worth
- Understanding advantages woman typically have over their male counterparts
- Navigating employee/boss relationships
- Breaking through the glass ceiling
- Understanding strengths of male and female leadership styles & how to effectively deploy each, depending on the situation
- Handling the double standard for woman managers’ behavior
About your seminar leader:
Pam is an executive management and communication coach as well as one of the co-founders of Filament Inc. She has worked with staff and executives and firms ranging in size from small, mom and pop shops to large multi-nationals. At the start of her career, Pam quickly moved up the corporate ladder and found herself managing men that were 20 years her senior. She has lived many of the same challenges that face many women today in the male dominated finance industry.