The challenge with getting clients to accept great creative work is that the client often cannot see what makes the creative great.
On October 16, join Mark Schnurman as he provides you with the tools and language necessary to generate enthusiasm for your ideas and, most importantly, help you get clients to willingly and enthusiastically follow your recommendations.
This webinar is designed to insure that your best ideas are accepted and not watered down through multiple trips back to the drawing board. The end result is better work, less negotiation over executional details and less time spent implementing your client’s suggestions.
- Getting clients excited about the creative, so that they are willing to take a risk
- Getting clients to concentrate on the concept rather than the executional detail (font, color, casting decision, etc.)
- Presenting ideas with greater impact, clarity and focus
- Helping all types of clients understand and personally relate to the creative
- Becoming more persuasive
- Creating more “theater of the mind” through setup and physical delivery of concepts
- Establishing the creative staff’s credibility in the mind of the client.
Who should attend:
- Must attend! — Creative staff that presents work to clients or prospects
- Must attend! — Account staff that present creative work to clients or prospects
What can you expect from this webinar?
Participants will learn the tools that will help them get their best ideas accepted by the client while avoiding the typical objections from clients.
About Mark Schnurman:
Mark Schnurman is President of Filament Inc., and has spent the last 18 years working with agencies throughout the world helping them better articulate their ideas to their clients. Because Filament Inc. only works in the advertising industry, Mark has a keen understanding of the challenges that face agencies when they are trying to sell their creative ideas to clients that may not be the most enthusiastic audience.
Mark’s clients include The Martin Agency, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Abelson Taylor and Havas just to name a few, helping them sell their best ideas to clients.