- Are women at your agency feeling lost or overwhelmed when it comes to their growth and development?
- Are they looking to their boss or HR to shepherd their career forward versus taking the initiative themselves?
- How might empowering women to drive their personal and professional growth impact an agency’s success?
Now more than ever, it’s critical that women are armed with tools to develop to their fullest potential. In this webinar, 3 critical facets of career ownership will be shared that a woman can put to use and make an immediate impact on the trajectory of her growth.
With purpose and intention at its core, the lessons in this webinar teach women the most effective ways to develop influence, without adding time or stress.
On April 26 join Cecilia Gorman, as she takes you through the most effective methods women can grow their agency career results in strategic and intentional ways.
- Learn 3 facets of career ownership and how to effectively put them to use
- Identify women’s #1 roadblock to owning career progression and how to effectively solve it
- Discover methods to be proactive and intentional in developing internal and external networks
- Understand how to productively promote your achievements to help bolster your reputation
- Identify ways you can increase your influence without overwhelming your workload
- Receive a Career Ownership Checklist to gauge and track actions toward success.
Who should attend:
This webinar will impact agency women at any level, and especially ones who might feel stuck or unsure about how to purposefully grow in their role. It would most benefit any woman who wants to own her career results and understand ways to take intentional action to further her success.
Men attending will gain a better understanding of the challenges in career ownership that face women in the workplace.
About Cecilia Gorman:
Cecilia Gorman is owner of Creative + Talent + Partners, a training and development company focused in the advertising and creative industries, and co-founder of Empowership, a year-long training and mentorship program for advertising women. Cecilia has worked at agencies large and small, spending the bulk of her career at Y&R Irvine where she was VP, Creative Services. She led Global Creative Operations at Oakley and was VP, Organizational Leadership at Innocean USA.
Cecilia hosts webinars, workshops and keynote presentations that help develop empowered employees, productive communication and increased leadership acumen. Her agency clients include RPA, IPG, Garage Team Mazda, Amobee, Designory, and her advertiser clients include Oakley, The Lucas Group and United Sports Brands.