- Penetration of smart speakers and chat interfaces is growing at a rate that rivals the growth of the iPhone
- User behavior towards voice search and engagement with bots is on a trajectory to radically change the way we discover content and services
- Agencies and marketers are as unprepared for this paradigm shift as they were for the dot com explosion of the 1990s
Matt Marcus has been planning for the transition to artificial intelligence and has recently launched the Brand Intelligence Practice within R/GA to help clients take advantage of the emerging opportunities.
Matt will share the work his team has built, talk about the opportunities and challenges when designing for intelligence systems, and offer a view into the new roles and methodologies required to deliver this kind of next generation work.
On April 10 join Matt Marcus, VP and Executive Creative Director of R/GA’s Chicago office who will offer insights and examples of how advertising and marketing can address AI opportunities.
- Discover how Brand Intelligence can come to life for your clients, products and services
- Understand the benefits of designing for intelligent systems
- Get an introduction to the new responsibilities you’ll be training existing staff to take on and the new roles you’ll be hiring for
- Discover how to approach existing problems in new ways through the introduction of Brand Intelligence
- Begin your journey into marketing in the Age of Intelligence.
Who should attend:
This webinar is targeted to agency leadership and professional marketers.
About Matt Marcus:
Matt has more than 25 years of product design, service design, and business strategy experience working across a set of eclectic roles. He has built three startups as CMO and as a Founder. Matt was the first creative leader in the R/GA Chicago expansion, growing the office from 3 to its current scale. Prior to R/GA, Matt established Gucci’s global e-business presence as the Worldwide Director of e-Division, building teams and digital capabilities across 11 countries. Matt has previously worked as a global digital systems consultant for companies such as Ermenegildo Zegna, National Geographic, MasterCard International, Lego, Staples, Gucci Group, and Brooks Brothers.
Matt holds a Masters Degree in Design Planning from the Institute of Design where he acted as an adjunct professor. He also holds a BA from the University of Wisconsin, with a focus on film narrative. Matt is an avid outdoorsman and paddler, finding time to run a river when the currents can compel him.