Nervous reactions can sabotage even the most highly skilled finance professionals. The result can be career limiting, since clients may get the impression that the presenter is either not terribly smart, is under prepared or lacks knowledge – which couldn’t be further from the truth. Since nervous reactions vary by individuals, this webinar covers tactics for managing different reactions along with how to develop a plan for performing more consistently and feeling more at ease.
This webinar will provide participants with dozens of tools to both manage nervousness and eliminate the outward signs of nervousness. The webinar is designed to help individuals develop a nerve management strategy that results in increased ability to perform under pressure and feel more at ease.
- Creating a positive first impression
- Examining common nerve triggers, their causes and some suggested solutions for each
- Developing a nerve management plan that will increase your presentation success rate
- Learning tactics for handling Q&A when nervous
- Avoiding common preparation mistakes that increase nerves
- Understanding how Power Point can increase nerves and how do make PowerPoint work for you
- Learning what physical habits reveal nervousness
- Recovering from a nervous reaction during a presentation
- Utilizing mental techniques to feel more at ease
- Learning communication tactics that project a calm exterior (even if there are some nerves under the surface)
- Understanding how stress affects thinking and your approach to rehearsal
Who should attend the webinar?
- Must attend! — Anyone that are looking for tools and techniques to calm nerves and give better presentations
About your seminar leader:
Pam has worked with staff from executives to new hires at small firms as well as global giants such as Chase and Leo Burnett Advertising, helping them reach their highest potential by becoming more engaging and compelling communicators.