Highly profitable agencies are to be envied. Common traits among those agencies: They are award winning, innovative, have successful and trusted clients, efficient, have great client relationships, are considered thought leaders, have incredibly innovative/motivated employees and yes, they are highly profitable. These agencies consistently generate profit margins between 20% to 30% and some even higher. Of course, you envy them!
The secret ingredients in becoming a highly profitable agency?
It starts with a willingness to change. Change is always a constant for these agencies. They are driven to provide high quality client services that translates into measurable client success. Let constant change be your mantra as you move your needle to a new profitability level. Creating a more dynamic and profitable agency might start with this webinar.
On June 19 join Jim Upson and discover how your agency can become more profitable. We will focus on solutions that can be tailored to you and your colleagues in becoming the highly profitable agency of tomorrow.
- What a good, highly profitable agency looks like from the top down
- Methods to help you identify your strengths and what needs to be improved with clients, employees, operations and financial issues.
- Some areas we’ll touch on:
- How to implement a dynamic strategic plan
- How to establish best practices
- How to inculcate focused strategic innovations within your agency
- Methods on how to enhance your ability to be a thought leader to clients
- How to motivate employees to become innovative thought leaders
- How to map your path to Highly Profitable
- How to develop your unique selling proposition
- Setting financial goals
- Interesting ways and formulas to sell your agency for the price you want.
Who should attend:
- Current and future stakeholders
- Those disciplines who can affect and manage change within your agency
About Jim Upson:
When Jim isn’t sailing, appraising fine art, or going crazy over the latest technology, Jim is running Green Consulting that specializes in Wealth Creation for agency owners. Jim has almost 40 years in the ad business and has probably seen and lived almost every issue known to the ad business. So, join in and listen. Guaranteed to get a few pearls of wisdom worthy of your time.