As the media landscape has changed, so have the opportunities to earn press coverage for an advertising agency, no matter what its size. Investing in and devoting time to Agency PR is important for reaching clients, getting into pitches, and recruiting and retaining employees, yet it’s hard to allocate the time and resources to make a consistent effort and see results.
There’s a story within every agency, and this webinar will provide ideas, best practices and better ways to communicate your agency’s strengths and how to utilize PR to better market your agency. Learn the steps to creating an Agency PR plan that is manageable, doable and measurable for agencies with limited resources and even those with a PR lead or agency partner. Make the rest of 2018 the year not to miss the rankings lists, speaking slots and story opportunities.
On April 12, join Rebecca Sullivan, Sullivan Public Relations who will help you create and implement a PR strategy for your agency.
- Learn what the agencies who seem to get all of the press have in common
- Create strategies for agency press when creative is not-so-sexy or there are client confidentiality issues
- Learn what reporters care about now and how to improve your best chances of being quoted as a source
- How to write and place thought leadership and opinion pieces
- What it takes to secure a speaking opportunity at conferences
- How to maximize press, awards and speaking opportunities to potential clients and search consultants
- Balancing local versus national, vertical and industry PR efforts and how to prioritize each
- Why trade press and trade organizations matter and how they have morphed and changed
- Conquering lists and rankings
- How to create a process that makes agency PR a priority.
Who should attend:
Anyone charged with Agency PR or interested in how to improve Agency PR—from new business directors, seasoned corporate communications teams needing some new ideas and small to midsized agency owners, junior level stellar talent that is interested in pursuing Agency PR as part of their role.
About Rebecca Sullivan:
Rebecca Sullivan has spent over 18 years handling PR for the advertising industry. She’s worked with agencies all over the world as a longtime PR consultant to the Effie Awards. She started her agency corporate communications career at Arnold Worldwide during the Volkswagen “Drivers wanted” days and went out to start her own company to help small to midsize agencies tell their stories.
Rebecca has helped launch countless campaigns, placed speakers from Cannes to local ad club events and vertical conferences, landed clients on lists from Working Mother’s Best Places to Work to Ad Age’s Small Agency Awards to the Adweek Top 50. Her agency clients have included Allen & Gerritsen, Connelly Partners, Nail Communications, SS+K, SwellShark and The Gate.