The relationship between account managers and creative folks can be a wonderful partnership that results in excellent work and business building ideas. But…more often than not, this relationship has challenges that lead to discord and frustrated employees among those disciplines.
Creative folks and Account managers often spend so much time trying to get along and communicate effectively, that no one has time to focus on business building ideas for their clients.
By understanding what the creative team needs from their account counterparts and vice versa, each employee can learn how to meet half way to form a strong partnership. When the relationship embodies mutual respect, trust and excellent communication, then not only are employees happier, but together they will collaborate to develop excellent work for their clients which is the bottom line.
So how do you begin to establish a strong relationship among these disciplines to make it a win-win?
On July 26th, join Denise Rosenblum, President, Dynamic Development, as she will help you understand what creative folks are looking for from their fellow account people and what account people are looking for from their creative colleagues.
Denise brings over 20 years of experience as an Account Manager working with all different types of creative folks who considered her to be a partner to getting to great work.
- How to bridge the gap between your creative/account teams
- What do creative folks need from their account team?
- What does the account team need from their creative team?
- The importance of managing expectations and timelines
- How to provide inspiration, not just information
- The value of partnering on the strategy
- The importance of mutual respect for each other’s disciplines
- How best to communicate client feedback on the creative
- How best to communicate creative frustrations with the client feedback
- Understanding the creative process
- Appreciation for the account managers role with the client
- How best to sell and champion the work.
Who should attend:
This webinar is targeted towards account managers, creative teams and human resources professionals who desire strong partnerships amongst their employees.
About Denise Rosenblum:
Denise Rosenblum is President and Founder of Dynamic Development, a training company that specializes in developing employees to become stronger communicators, managers and leaders. She works with companies to create an environment where employees feel valued as a result of career development, training, feedback and coaching.
Denise has over 25 years of professional development and marketing experience having worked at global agencies including McCann Erickson, Young and Rubicam, Hill Holliday and Arnold Worldwide. Prior to focusing on talent development, Denise spent over 15 years being a collaborative partner to her creative teams on accounts such as AT&T, Nabisco, Brown Forman, Reebok and Talbots. Denise loves the creative product and the process of getting to great work.