On March 30, ad veteran, author and Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) professor Luke Sullivan, will present Effective Social Marketing in Four Steps.
This webinar will teach you how to reframe social marketing with a simple process of four steps, a process participants can start to use immediately.
By reverse engineering successful social campaigns, Sullivan will show attendees how to get to a great social campaign using Do > Invite > Capture > Share. Using the most recent industry examples webinar leader Luke Sullivan will demonstrate how this process helps ground one’s thinking and is a faster way to create effective social marketing.
You’ll get insider knowledge from the newest edition of one of the great advertising books– Hey Whipple, Squeeze This, co-authored by Luke and social maven Edward Boches.
- Learn how to construct your idea in a way that allows customers to participate
- Instead of trying to control the content, invite people to create it for you; capturing this consumer participation creates content
- Today, it is less about what a company says and more about what it does
- Instead of producing some message-based interruption, do something interesting
- In lieu of relying on paid media, this content can be distributed on social media.
Who should attend:
Everyone from clients to copywriters, art directors to account people, and even creative directors.
About Luke Sullivan:
After 30 years in the advertising business, author Luke Sullivan is chair of the advertising department at the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD). Luke is author of the popular advertising book Hey Whipple, Squeeze This: A Guide to Creating Great Advertising, and the blog heywhipple.com.
His new book is now in bookstores: Thirty Rooms To Hide In: Insanity, Addiction, and Rock ‘n’ Roll in the Shadow of the Mayo Clinic. Sullivan now lives in Savannah with his family and he reports that he enjoys the indoors and likes to spend a lot of his time there.