Qualified retirement plans represent a massive opportunity for Financial Advisors to provide value to investors and grow their practices. Yet, many professionals choose to stay away from this area of the business…why is that? With increased scrutiny and regulation, along with decreased profit margins for financial professionals and service providers, retirement plans have changed a great deal over the past 10 years…and not in a way where advisors have been excited to make this channel part of their business model.
The goal of this webinar is to help advisors identify the key areas of the retirement plan space to focus on, opportunities and sales process of retirement plans and potential resources and strategic partnerships that are available to leverage out there.
- What is the market opportunity in retirement?
- The Decision-Makers & Key Components of a Retirement Plan
- Why consider offering retirement?
- Typical stages of 401(k) sales process
- Who are the responsible & stakeholders in a 401(k) plan?
- How to spot opportunities, from your own book of business in addition to cold calling
- Why there are certain times of year to focus on particular opportunities
- Who can you partner with?
Advisors were apprehensive about getting involved with this business before things started changing…these days, it is much clearer which advisors really specialize in this area of business and which ones are just dipping their toes in the water. The opportunities in this space are strong, if the advisor has the right tools to navigate. Today, you as an advisor do not need to be a qualified retirement plan expert when there are a number of strategic partnerships available to partner with.
About your webinar leader: Steven M. Frey, ARPC, AIF® is Chief Problem Solver with FreyDay Consulting Services LLC, a practice management consulting firm focused on qualified retirement plans, with offices in New Jersey.